As a life coach, I’ve come to notice that all of my clients, in fact pretty much everyone, is in the midst of some kind of life relocation.
I’ve partnered with clients as they relocated from:
- Parenting to an empty nest
- Employment to self-employment
- Unemployment to a new job
- Employment to retirement with purpose
- Compromised health to full health
- Disengaged to engaged partnership
- Divorce to remarriage
- Single to married
- Miscarriage to new pregnancy
- Couplehood to parenthood
- Sedentary to active
Why do some glide through the experience while others fall apart? I’ve noticed that those who relocate with ease do so because of how they choose to approach the transition.
I believe you have a higher likelihood of succeeding in these life transitions if you partner with a qualified coach who is passionate about guiding you as you navigate the changes.
As we work together, I'll become a catalyst for your personal growth, drawing from each of my varied experiences.
- Earned a B.A. in English literature from Allegheny College
- Spent 10 years working for billion-dollar retail companies
- Earned life coach training credentials at The Coaches Training Institute(CTI)Earned the CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) designation from The Coaches Training Institute
- Been a long-time member of The International Coach Federation
- Instructed couples in Lamaze techniques
- Earned yoga certification from Feel Your Best Yoga
- Wrote and published a book